Saturday, July 4, 2009

Media Fuzzing

I started putting together some media fuzzers to test the streaming capabilities of the phone. To my surprise streaming certain types of music doesn't actually work, MP3's tested. I tried using m3u files, embedding m3u files and really was only ever able to get one track to work at a time before the media player just stopped working. Again, since this was me and I usually miss the simple things, I asked some people in #webos-internals and they seemed to have the same issues.

So I can't test certain portions of the phone because of old vulns I have that still need to be patched and now I cant test media streaming, guess ill move on to something else (with remote capabilities), what I am not sure at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment